Whispered Rants from the Tuttle-Tuttle Tree

Random thoughts, rantings, and musings. Displayed for all to see, because sometimes it's saner to rant to random strangers than to rant to yourself. Also, the voices in my head don't always appreciate it when I talk back to them. Go figure.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

poem: Because of You

A "happy" one this time (so people can stop asking me if I'm 'ok'). :p

Because of You

Because you love me…
I walk tall.
I have the courage to dream.
I laugh without strings.
I can live among strangers
and not feel alone.

I would love you
whether you loved me
or not.

But because you love me
as you do…
I get to tell you every day.
I get to whisper it in your ear.
in your sleep.
to your lips.

And fall into your eyes,
again,
and again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home