Whispered Rants from the Tuttle-Tuttle Tree

Random thoughts, rantings, and musings. Displayed for all to see, because sometimes it's saner to rant to random strangers than to rant to yourself. Also, the voices in my head don't always appreciate it when I talk back to them. Go figure.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

*twitch*

So, everyone has their own way of dealing with stress. Or at least everyone has a different way that undealt-with-stress has a way of smacking you upside the head and making you pay attention. Well it would seem that stress has recently decided to give me a facial twitch. I noticed said twitch a couple days ago, and have half heartedly tried to stop it. Didnt get too worked up about it cuz it's a small muscle twitch in my chin...didn't think it was very noticeable to anyone but me. Of course then I saw it in the mirror today while I was getting ready to head out the door. Good dog I have to make it stop now! It was horrible. So...I've been concentrating all day on NOT letting my chin do anything 'on its own'. Only problem with this is, apparently when you concentrate on not moving one particular muscle in your face...EVERY other face muscle wants to do the tango...just to make up for it. So...that's where I am atm. Staring wide-eyed, concentrating, with my hand clapped over my chin.
I'd like to blame the kids for this one. It could be the fact that Kid-1 just lost 2 jackets in 2 days (this is on top of the loss of his glasses and a shirt just in the past month-ish). Or it could be the fact that Kid-2 has reactivated his tear-switch...and activates it at the blink of an eye..for the oddest reasons.
However, its conceivable that it's not them at all. Surely I'm just over reacting. Surely there is nothing in my life to stress over. And this twitch will melt away any minute now...*stare*

For now...I need to get back to sewing this elephant's trunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home