Whispered Rants from the Tuttle-Tuttle Tree

Random thoughts, rantings, and musings. Displayed for all to see, because sometimes it's saner to rant to random strangers than to rant to yourself. Also, the voices in my head don't always appreciate it when I talk back to them. Go figure.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

You are hereby served a notice of neglect...

Yes, that means you. Thanks to an old-aquaintance-turned-new-friend, I have a new toy. Anna likes. Anna is a very happy girl. And yes, Anna talks about herself in the third person when she's giddy. (so shaddup) Aside from kids and kid-related responsibilites, all other things on the planet are barely making a blip on my radar. So prepare to be ignored for the next few days while I get my initial fix. Ignore any and all oo's, aa's, giggles, cackles, and general yips of excitement coming from my cave. It's just me having fun.

....now go away and let me play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home