Whispered Rants from the Tuttle-Tuttle Tree

Random thoughts, rantings, and musings. Displayed for all to see, because sometimes it's saner to rant to random strangers than to rant to yourself. Also, the voices in my head don't always appreciate it when I talk back to them. Go figure.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Life is Laughable

Current mood: infuriated

So you've all heard me rant and rave about the drivers on our main road constantly cutting me off. This is a several times a day thing.

Well today I got some info that sent me into a raging ball of venom. And what with having to leave in a few short minutes to take the lil kiddo to school, I had no time to do anything about it. Which had me in a Clint Eastwood mood while I was driving. I was DARING people to cut me off...cuz I was honestly debating whether or not I'd break for em. I was having fantasies about driving up their bumpers.

Do you think even one solitary person jumped in front of me??? NO. They were all sitting there. There were at LEAST 3 cars waiting and primed for such a maneuver...but no.

What was it? It's not like they could see the fire coming out of my eyes, as I had sunglasses on. And it's not like I was foaming at the mouth. ...pretty sure I wasn't... So how did they know??

*Resorts to finding and playing some angry music while muttering and spewing things my kids shouldnt hear till they're 63.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home